Patrick A. Frey, CSCS
Hi! I’m Patrick Frey, your in-home and on-the-trail Personal Trainer, Fitness Educator, and Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
With over 35 years of fitness experience, and certifications from the National Strength and Conditioning Association, the International Sports Sciences Association, and the American Council on Exercise, I have the knowledge and experience you need to reach your health and fitness goals.
I’ve trained hundreds of people of all ages and abilities from elite athletes to sedentary couch potatoes, in everything from well equipped gyms to un-equipped homes, outdoors and online. To me, there’s nothing more exciting than helping people improve their health, feel better, look better, or improve their sports or work performance.
Everyone’s goals are different, and they usually evolve over time. It’s my job to help you identify and reach realistic goals in a safe and timely manner.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)–Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)–Certified Personal Trainer
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)–Certified Fitness Trainer
- American Heart Association–CPR/AED
- American Heart Association–First Aid
In order to maintain these certifications and stay up to date on the latest science, I have regularly taken continuing education courses which include (but are not limited to) the following subjects:
* Sports Injuries * Ending Neck and Back Pain * Exercise and Childhood Obesity * Exercise Programs for Children * Strength Training Past 50 * Designing Interval Training Programs * Stability Training * Program Design * Functional Integrated Training * Functional Anatomy * Special Populations * Periodization * Youth Training * Core Training * Functional Flexibility * Lumbar Stabilization * An Integrated Approach to Core Stability * Resistance Exercises for Post-Myocardial Infarction Patients * The Bodyweight Squat * Sports Nutrition * Free Weight and Machine Exercises * Plyometrics * Low Back Disorders *
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you reach your health, fitness, and sports performance goals.
Contact TOPFIT today for your Free Initial Consultation and take the first step to a healthier lifestyle!